Case of Building an E-commerce Platform Optimized for O2O and Digital Marketing
With a cloud-based
Strengthening the O2O
We have built an e-commerce platform optimized for digital marketing to help customers purchase products conveniently with UI/UX design reflecting characteristics of various beauty brands and categories, and to provide CHICOR’s unique events, coupons, and membership benefits linked to online and offline stores.
This construction project was implemented focusing on the following 3 main requirements.
- Online/offline affiliated digital marketing channels specialized for the beauty business environment
- The back-office system that can manage various indicators and product inventory in an integrated way
- Establishment of infrastructure for stable operation/management
Meeting the needs of consumers who connect online and offline
CHICOR.com have increased year-on-year sales in the first half of 2022 by 67% through PC and mobile web and apps, and exceeded 1 million cumulative members, with 81% of all members in their 20s and 30s, having a growing influence. In a beauty business environment where you need to feel fast-changing trends and sensitive reactions from customers, we expect to further expand our central role as a platform essential for digital marketing by complementing the unique characteristics of product experience in offline stores with advantages of online services.
- Provision of same membership benefits in online/offline stores
- Recommendation of products tailored to each customer's skin type
- Provides of a community function with SNS features such as reviews and likes
- Proceeding marketing such as target-specific events/promotions
Technology and Service
- Cloud Native